Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Internet Goals 2009

I need to have a goal. It will inspire me to work harder, try harder and make more happen.

So I have to set some goals for 2009, which I hopefully realize.
  1. Reach 500 visits a day on my blog. I am not sure what to expect, but if I can reach this, it will be good!
  2. Reach 25 RSS subscribers. Something which is very low at the moment, I will work on this!
  3. Get an income from blogging. It doesn't have to be big, but it would be nice.
  4. Reach 50 followers on Twitter. Something I would have to reach! @DutchSchoolKid
  5. Post 3 times a week. At least
Well, this are my 5 goals, for now at least. There are some other things, like switching to wordpress, get my own domain name etc. But those things are things I can achieve within an hour also, so not relavant to put in the list.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Planning the goals is the first step in reaching the goals. Good plans, Stefan