Saturday, December 20, 2008

Top 10 Christmas songs

Christmas is coming! I have already written something about Christmas presents, and now I will post the Christmas song top 10.

I have questioned some of my classmates. I wondered which songs definitly should be in the top 10. So together we made a top 10. The feeling you get if you listen to those songs, it is wonderfull.

10. Stop the cavalary.  Not that Christmasish. But a great song!
9.  Lonely this Christmas - Elvis Presley it will be cold so cold!
8. Driving home for Christmas. The ultimate song when you are on the road!
7.  Feliz Navidad. I loved this song last year! Such a happy song!
6. Jingle bells rock. Briiiiiight tiiiiimes! Jingle beeeeeeellls time!
5. Let it snow. 10% chance that there will be snow in Holland with Christmas. That means there is a chance!
4. Last Christmas. Can't be missed in this list.
3.  Rudolf the rednosed reindeer. The most famous reindeer of them all!
2. All I want for Christmas. Is yooooooouuuuuuuu!! All my classmates can sing it. And 10 million views on YouTube..
1. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus - Jackson 5. I want this on #1, but my classmates said I couldn't do that! But I can! I love this song so much. Absolutly my number 1 this year! Don't watch the vid (it's crap), just listen!

So except #1, a completely independent list.
Do you miss any song? Don't you agree? I would love to know!

Liked this post? You can also subscribe to my RSS feeds, or email subscription!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: