Thursday, December 18, 2008

School Hacks: 7 things to do in an intermediate hour

In the list of school hacks, here are some tips to use your time between your lessons good.
I got 6 of them in a week. Scheduled.
6 hours between my classes. Plus the hours I get when a teacher is ill.
So during this year, and last year when I had 7, I learned some things to do during that hour.
  • Make homework. The one who will be praised by the teachers. "But you will have so much extra time, you can do so much homework!" It is true. It is good spending of that time.
  • Going to the market and buy chips. Just great. Say to your classmates "Let's go to the supermarket" and they will join. Buy chips, eat it outside and feel good the rest of the day.
  • Making your callings. If you know you have an intermediate hour, and you know you have to do some phonecalls. Schedule them then.
  • Read your reader. This is where I put most of my time in. Read the items on my reader. Read all those blogs!
  • Write a blog! I don't do it, but I do write ideas and work them out. But if you have acces to a computer, you can do it.
  • Driving lessons. I want to do it in a couple of weeks. I just turned 18 (the age when you may start lessons) so I will try to plan lessons in my intermediate hours.
  • Assemble with some persons in whatever kinda project. If all the other projectmembers also have an intermediate hour, it's the perfect time!
So you can use your time usefull in intermediate hours. I think it is a important thing to use your time on school usefull, it is a good way to getting things done!
What do you do in intermediate hours? Share it in the comments!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not allowed to leave school during free periods, so most of these don't work for me :)

It's important, though, to put those free hours to work, you obviously know that :)

Stefan said...

Hi Jess,
That is just stupid, why aren't you allowed?
And I always try to use it to do some work, but at the end of the day it the market is a temptation I can't resist ;)